Tennessee Accident Roadways
If you have suffered a trucking accident or serious injury on any of the following interstate highways in Tennessee, please contact the qualified trucking accident ATTORNEY George Fusner to discuss your accident and injuries.
Interstate Highways in TN
- I-75 – Interstate 75 runs north to south from the border of Kentucky to Chattanooga before crossing over into North Georgia. Cities along the way include Jellico, Caryville, Lake City, Knoxville, Lenoir City, Sweetwater, Athens TN, Cleveland TN and Chattanooga.
- I-40 – Interstate 40 is one of the longest interstates in Tennessee. Running from east to west from the North Carolina border near Hartford TN, to the Arkansas border by way of Memphis TN. Cities along the way include Knoxville, Cookeville, Dickson, Hurricane, Mills, Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, Nashville, Jackson, Lexington, Kingston Springs, Pegram, Bellevue, and Memphis.
- I–440 Lies entirely in Nashville and forms an inner loop to the South of Downtown
- I-840 Is south of Nashville and Franklin, it connects I-40 East of Nashville near Lebanon with Murfreesboro and I-24 then connects to I-65 just South of Franklin. It is currently being extended to connect with I-40 to the west near Dickson.
- I-24 – Interstate 24 runs diagonally from North Central Tennessee near Clarksville to Chattanooga in SE Tennessee and Interstate 75. Cities along the way include Nashville, Murfreesboro, Manchester, Monteagle, Whiteside, Sewanee, and Chattanooga TN.
- I-65 – Interstate 65 runs north to south from Portland Tennessee near the Kentucky border down to Ardmore TN on the Alabama border. Cities along the way include White House, Goodletsville, Nashville, Brentwood. Columbia, Spring Hill,and Ardmore.
- I-81 – Interstate 81 extends from the northeast near Bristol TN and the Virginia border to Interstate 40 near Dandridge TN.