Since 1977 George R. Fusner Jr. has successfully practiced personal injury, trucking, banking, business, collection, commercial, construction, contract, employment, insurance, landlord/tenant, lender liability and products liability law using a direct, action-oriented approach in identifying and solving problems.
George R. Fusner, Jr. 1998-Present
Sole-Practitioner with emphasis on personal injury, trucking accident, collections, workers compensation, construction, business law and business litigation.
Pittman & Associates, Inc. 1995-1997
Memphis and Nashville, TN
Senior Vice-President and General Counsel
Executive and corporate counsel of a third party administrator and health insurance brokerage firm with responsibility for all legal matters and individual health sales.
Northern Telecom, Inc. 1993-1995
Corporate counsel with primary responsibility for supporting all United States real estate transactions and facilities management; supervising outside counsel in major litigation, and serving as corporate representative at mediations and settlement conferences.
White & Reasor 1984-1993
Private practice of law involving primarily business litigation, commercial collections, and commercial real estate transactions.
George R. Fusner, Jr. 1977-1984
Sole-Practitioner with a general business, litigation, and real estate practice.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, TN, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1977
- Union College, Schenectady, NY, Bachelor of Arts Cum Laude, 1974
- Numerous Continuing Legal Education Seminars concerning trucking, personal injury, commercial litigation, collections, commercial law, real estate law, mediation and business litigation
- Supreme Court of Tennessee BPR Number 5614
- Supreme Court of Tennessee-Rule 31 Mediator Civil and Family ("Inactive")
- Admitted to Practice: U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, U. S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State of Tennessee Life and Health, and Title Insurance License ("Inactive")
- Lucia Specialized Hauling, Inc.
Outside director and CEO for nine months for expanding and aggressive specialized (overweight, over dimensional)interstate carrier.
- Mitchell Branch Development Corporation
Directed, managed, and implemented all aspects of the development of a recreational real estate subdivision
- Safari Club International, Life Member
Chapter President, Secretary, Meeting Coordinator
- Christian Camps, Inc.
Director, President, Vice President, Member of Executive Committee
- Rural West Tennessee Emergency Medical Services, Inc
President, founding Director
- National Rifle Association
- Sports Car Club of America