George R. Fusner, Jr. is committed to the highest standard in legal representation.
As told to me by a long-term client, “You are a lawyer who does what he says he will do.”
Beyond the golden rule – beyond what is required.
My commitment to my clients since 1977 means so much to me that I have gone beyond legal standards to provide you with this written policy that I call our “Client Bill of Rights”.
When I represent you, I believe that you have the following rights:
- The right to open, forthright, and truthful advice and representation.
- The right to respect from me and my staff.
- The right to a return phone call on the same day that you call.
- The right to know anytime about the status of your case.
- The right to ask any question. There are no dumb questions.
- The right to a complete explanation about your legal options in plain language.
- The right to be treated as I would want to be treated if I were in your position.
- The right to a fair and honest fee.
- The right to make the final decision in your case no matter what.
- The right to know that what you tell me and my staff in confidence will always remain confidential.
Give me a call, or stop by my office to find out for yourself.