Middle Tennessee Car Attorney George Fusner has been helping injured accident victims for the past 32 years. He only represents victims and never the insurance company. Read more about his case results on this page and contact our office if you have been injured in an accident in Brentwood, Nashville, Franklin, Dickson, Ashland City or other area in Middle Tennessee.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that every case is different and these verdicts and settlements, while accurate, do not represent what we may obtain for you in your case.
- Head on collision in wrong lane
- $325,000 settlement elderly woman with 3 prior neck surgeries, fourth surgery with cervical fusion after head on collision in wrong lane.
- Wrongful death involving roll over of mini van
- Confidential multi million settlement wrongful death involving roll over of mini van.
- Knee injury after collision with log truck
- $200,000 settlement knee injury after collision with log truck operating in foggy conditions on rural road.
- Three tractor trailers driving in hazardous conditions
- $675,000 settlement involving three tractor trailers driving in hazardous conditions.
- Head Injury
- $275,000 verdict closed head injury with $40,000 in medical specials.
- Workers compensation verdict
- Workers compensation verdict declaring non-resident parents of deceased undocumented worker to be actual dependants. (appealed to Tennessee Supreme Court and modified as to amount not compensability)
- Madison Tire Co., Inc. v. Weaver
- Madison Tire Co., Inc. v. Weaver, 1986 WL 12493, Tenn.Ct.App., November 07, 1986
- Fusner v. Coop Const. Co., LLC
- Fusner v. Coop Const. Co., LLC, 211 S.W.3d 686, 2007 WL 120032, , Tenn., January 18, 2007 (No. M2006-00076-SC-R3-CV.
- Austin v. Mayfield
- Austin v. Mayfield, 611 S.W.2d 824, , Tenn., February 09, 1981
- Threadgill v. Lexington Metal Products Co., Inc.
- Threadgill v. Lexington Metal Products Co., Inc., 632 S.W.2d 550, , Tenn., May 10, 1982
- Grand Valley Lakes Property Owners’ Ass’n, Inc. v. Gunn
- Grand Valley Lakes Property Owners’ Ass’n, Inc. v. Gunn, Slip Copy, 2009 WL 981697, , Tenn.Ct.App., April 13, 2009(No. W2008-01116-COA-R3-CV.)
- Logan v. Ledford
- Logan v. Ledford, 699 F.Supp. 141, 1988 WL 119441, Blue Sky L. Rep. P 72,937, Fed. Sec. L. Rep. P 94,115, RICO Bus.Disp.Guide 7120, , M.D.Tenn., November 04, 1988(No. 3-87-0685.)
- Bourne v. Williams
- Bourne v. Williams, 633 S.W.2d 469, , Tenn.Ct.App., March 17, 1981
- DIRECTV, Inc. v. McCool
- DIRECTV, Inc. v. McCool, 339 F.Supp.2d 1025, 2004 WL 2270750, , M.D.Tenn., June 24, 2004(No. 3:03-0013.)
- Elliott v. University of Tennessee
- Elliott v. University of Tennessee, 766 F.2d 982, 38 Fair Empl.Prac.Cas. (BNA) 522, 37 Empl. Prac. Dec. P 35,419, 54 USLW 2063, 26 Ed. Law Rep. 139, , C.A.6 (Tenn.), July 09, 1985(No. 84-5692.)
- State ex rel. Conger v. Madison County
- State ex rel. Conger v. Madison County, 581 S.W.2d 632, , Tenn., March 26, 1979