There is a lot happening in the month of September in Nashville, TN which means the roads will be a bit more congested during this time. As you know, the more traffic there is, the higher the chance of a car wreck occurring. Clarksville Now highlighted a number of different events that will be taking place this month including the start of the Titans football as well as the Predators pre-season play. Aside from that, there are several concerts that are scheduled throughout the month you should also be aware of. Some of these include:
- Jason Aldean will be headlining the Bridgestone Arena with Luke Combs and Lauren Alaina on Friday, September 7, 2018.
- Fall Out Boy with Machine Gun Kelly will be playing at the arena on September 11, 2018.
- Nashville residents welcome Drake to the city along with his opening act Migos who are all set to perform on September 18, 2018.
- Chris Young will be performing at his first headlining show, and Kane Brown along with Morgan Evans will be opening for him on September 22nd.
- Maroon 5 and Julia Michaels will close out of the month with their performances, and they are set to hit the stage on Sunday, September 23rd.
- Nashville Food and Wine Festival
Aside from all the concerts, the news source also stated that the Pilgrimage Music Festival is going to be held in Franklin, which is located about 25 minutes away from Nashville on September 22nd and 23rd so you can expect some more traffic on those two days as well. Anytime a large event such as a concert or festival is held, it is important that drivers heighten their awareness and drive with caution as more people will be out on the roads, some who may even be intoxicated. You also have to remember that individuals might be traveling from other cities or from another state to see these musicians perform and they may drive in a different manner than you are used to.
Therefore, the Law Office of George R. Fusner, Jr., wants to remind you that during these busy times, it is important that you raise your level of awareness and remain cognizant of the fact that more wrecks tend to occur when events are scheduled in or nearby to the city in which you live in.
And if you were recently involved in a wreck and are seeking legal aid from a qualified car crash attorney in Nashville, TN, contact our office today so that we can review the types of services we provide and how we can help you recover compensation that can make the aftermath of the accident easier to get through.
You can reach the Law Office of George R. Fusner, Jr. at
7104 Peach Court
Brentwood, TN 37027